Thursday, November 6, 2014

Almost Finished - ORC REVEAL

 Well, here we are, at the end of the day that we are all finished with our six week one room challenge.  I still have a few details to wrap up, but I have worked so hard and I love the room!  This has been a fun, and a little stressful experience.  But I'm really glad I joined in!  Thank you to Linda with Calling it Home for hosting this challenge!  Be sure to check out all the others that joined in and renovated rooms here!  There are some amazing reveal photos out right now!  I will post some pictures tomorrow when I have good lighting.  These were snapped tonight.  

Check out my DIY lamp!  This is a thrift store lamp I picked up for five bucks!  Of course that wasn't including the burlap shade. ;)  I'll have a post all about the details of the lamp following my Living Room Reveal post tomorrow.
 

JUMP TO THE REVEAL POST HERE!!!

Stop by tomorrow for all the reveal pics!!  I can't wait to show you the dramatic transformation!  Thank you for stopping by.

xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment