Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Honey Stained Farmhouse Table Set

Hello my friends!  I wanted to share my new farmhouse table set with you today.  I stained the table and bench top with a light honey brown, and painted the base in my usual Vintage, by Valspar (found at Lowes), along with a honey brown glaze over everything!  It's lighter than the recent farmhouse tables I've been selling.. and I love it for spring!



I tried out a new bench style for this table set.  I love this look :)  It's nice to mix it up a little sometimes.  My husband strongly disagrees with that statement! haha  He is always telling me, keep doing what's selling!  I see his point, however, if I can expand my options, I may be able to grow and expand my clientele.  :) :)

 


I did a quick little spring inspired tablescape using painted birdcages filled with flowers!  It's kind of a romantic-fresh inspired look.  I just used a simple blonde fringed burlap table runner, white linen napkins tied with jute string, and a couple accessories.  Very simple and fast!



I am so in love with these crisp white linen napkins I scored at a second hand store!  They have such a beautiful detail at one of the corners, it looks like a butterfly to me.. I find these timeless and perfect for a spring inspired table!


 





I might throw together a DIY for this above floral arrangement.. All depends on time friends! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful week full of sunshine and maybe some of your own fun projects! xo

Jen

Linking up at:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
    farmhouseall blog

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete