Wednesday, April 2, 2014

French Chippy White Side Tables

Happy April everyone!!  I honestly cannot believe how fast this year is flying by.  I'm so excited for some warm spring weather!  Our family just finished up a Spring Break trip to California.  We went for both business and family.  Had a lovely time.  Spent good time with our loved ones, saw the beach, and made it to San Francisco!  My hubby met with his clients and it went wonderfully!  So great trip all around!  While I was there, I hit up the local Craigslist, and came across these two beauties.  Fell in love instantly!  I couldn't wait to get them home and work on them. 



As you can see, I went for a really chippy look.  Kind of just happened really, but they look so neat and fun to me :) 






I picked up a couple other things while on my trip!  Like this cute vintage looking dress stand!  It's shabby, and chic, and white!  Just love it!

 

I'm a sucker for tarnished silver.. Picked up this adorable little sugar bowl...
  I made these cute little French looking coasters awhile back, and finally took them to the shop.  They come in sets of four.

 I've added some new items to the reclaimed shelves... Vintage classroom chalkboards that were pulled out of a school that was torn down, salt and pepper shakers, some garden inspired artwork.. 




Well, that sums it up here today!  I hope you enjoyed all the pictures {since I had like 20 of them!} :)  Have a blessed and wonderful day! xo

Jen

Linking up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment