Friday, July 5, 2013

A Beautiful Girl in a Beautiful Dress!

My husbands sister is getting married next weekend, and all of the little girls in the family are wearing tutu style dresses.  They all consist of a shimmery Charcoal Gray Tulle, and can be coordinated with white.  Each mommy is responsible for creating their own dress and style!  How fun right?  So they will all be the same colors, but so many different styles!  I believe we have 13 little girls!  Hope I didn't miss anyone!  I just can't wait to see them all together!

So my two girls will each have one.  I just finished up the first dress for my 7 year old daughter, Olivia Grace.  She feels like ROYALTY in her dress!  It honestly cracks me up!  When we were done taking her pictures and loading back in the car, she even said to me, I feel RICH! Haha!  I was like, well sweetie, we are rich with LOVE! :)  

So here are all of her lovely pictures!  Enjoy!  I will be posting a DIY on this Tutu Dress soon!  So come back for that...
















I don't know what it is about this last picture that I love so much.. it's soft, and kind of enchanting to me.. Maybe you totally disagree, but I love it!

Can you tell that she just LOVED posing for these pictures?  I love my little girl!  I can't wait to get Isabella Lynn's made and show her pictures!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment