Sunday, April 28, 2013

A New Adventure!

Hello Friends!  I am so excited to announce my newest adventure!  I recently rented a space at Enchanting Objects.  This awesome place features old and new home decor, furniture with French Farmhouse flair, vintage and rustic antiques.  It's just a fun place to shop and spend time.  I feel so blessed to get a space of my own here!  

So I took some pictures of my future space to show a before.  There are still some items sitting around in there that will be removed once I come in.  I can't wait to show you all the cool stuff I've been working on to fill this space!


 I just LOVE these floors!  Well, the front part!  The old barn wood is so pretty and rustic.


 I am making my own curtains for this space.. a white cotton with a rope tie.. I can't wait to get them in here!


There is quite a bit of display shelving!


I see so much potential with this space!  I should be moving in this week!



Stay tuned for all the pictures to come of different pieces and items that will be for sale.  And the afters of this space!  Have a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment