Sunday, March 24, 2013

An Easter Inspired Ferris Wheel

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing my revamped Easter Ferris Wheel.  






I found this pastel colored Ferris Wheel at Joann Fabrics on clearance a couple weeks ago.  Knowing that these certain pastels are not present in my house, I immediately had a plan for this piece.  I decided to spray it with a Copper Finish Rustoleum that I had in my garage.  I then hit it with some black acrylic paint, leaving some of the copper showing through to give it an aged look.  






I filled the egg holders with different colors and sizes of sparkling glittered eggs.  
 


  
You could really do so much with this piece.  Maybe have the copper and then paint it with a grass green or a blue to have a pop of color and display white eggs or something.. I can see myself changing this piece up every year.  It was fast and fun and I'm really enjoying it!  

Are you working on any Easter projects right now?  I'd love to see or hear about them!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love the finish on this Jenny! It is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristen! Its a fun little Easter decoration :)

      Delete